At InHouse we guarantee quality products.
We are very good at what we do but we are not perfect. If there is an issue with a product you have received just let us know and we will make things right.
If any issues arise please call us on 07 3208 7576 or shoot us an email at Printing@inhouseprint.com.au.
- All quotations are valid for 20 days from the date of quotation. Quotation is subject to change after 30 days.
- InHouse Print has an extensive range of different quality stock to choose from. We will always suggest the higher quality stock but will not be held responsible for a customer’s dissatisfaction with their own choice or approval of lower quality stock.
- When a customer approves, the quotation offered to them, they are agreeing to the InHouse Terms & conditions
- A customer must supply artwork in the format of which it is required to ensure no extra fee for design.
- InHouse Print will not be held responsible for any mistakes in artwork that were supplied by the customer and approved by the customer through proofing stages.
- InHouse Print hold the right to charge for any artwork modifying or artwork design that takes longer than 30 minutes.
- InHouse Print delivery prices vary in cost depending on distance travelled to reach delivery destination.
- In the case of using an external delivery company all responsibilities to do with product delivery time & product safety now reside between the customer and the delivery company.
- Payments for products ordered must be paid prior to delivery or in cash on delivery (cash is only an option if products are personally delivered by InHouse Print).
- Products must be picked up from InHouse Print main office no longer than 15 days after original due date of customer pick up.
- Customers must pay for products prior to or on the day of pick up unless otherwise approved by InHouse in writing.
- InHouse Print have the right to withhold printed products if the customer has not paid the full amount they were quoted for.
- After approving a quotation, the customer is required to pay a minimum of this cost.
- Additional charges will be added to payment required if the customer has requested changes to the order.
- Additional charges will be added to payment required if artwork editing and design takes more than 30 minutes to complete.
- Additional charges will be added to payment required if urgency of order requires InHouse Staff to work outside of InHouse Prints normal working hours.
- InHouse Print do not accept refunds after proofs are approved.
- If you are unsatisfied with products from InHouse Print you may return products, inform us what you are unhappy with and request a reprint.
- InHouse Print have the right to reject a customer’s request for reprint if the product isn’t returned, if the product in fact has no faults or if the products mistake was visible in the proof that the customer had approved.
- InHouse print also have the right to reject a request for reprint if the product isn’t returned within 15 business days.